• 发表于:2012/9/24 17:18:10
  • 来自:上海
  1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转江夏社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

MorganRothschild Academy in China  370 Days 

Hello,my name is Wynneth Daywalt. I am a 2011 Early Childhood Development graduatefrom Central Michigan University. For the past year, I have lived and learnedmore than I could have possibly hoped for in China. I had expectations beforecoming here, but everything changed once I arrived. You think you know aboutyourself as a teacher and as a person living in the world, even as a traveledone, but until you have actually walked in the footsteps of a teacher abroad,you realize how much you never really knew at all MorganRothschild Academy.

Asthe Kindergarten teacher at Morgan Rothschild Academy, I learned a lot aboutmyself as a teacher, as well as a human being. It was my first time as afull-time lead teacher, and I was nervous about having my own classroom andabout doing it in a foreign country, China. As it turns out, thiswas the best decision I could have ever made in respect to my career and myconfidence. Although I had previously had ideas and insights into the type ofteacher I wanted to be surrounding my ideal philosophy and statement, this wasreally tested at Morgan Rothschild Academy. MorganRothschild Academy I was able to carve out the teacher I already am and hope to grow into.It was an incredible, eye-opening experience to be able to realize all that Iam capable of in this environment, and will be in all the others I find myselfexploring.

Whenyou first arrive in Shanghai Morgan Rothschild Academy, you are very aware ofthe fact that you will be learning about Chinese culture and language—it is China, after all! You have knowledgethat you will be working in an international school, so you might also expectto meet people of different nationalities while you are here. However, thepresence of foreigners is strong (although it sometimes feels like you are theonly one), and you end up gaining a lot of knowledge about many cultures otherthan that of the Chinese at Morgan Rothschild Academy. You are able to see theway all the different cultures meet, get along (or don’t), and how you fit intothat puzzle. It is a life-changing thing, allowing for you to learn more aboutyourself, the world, and the way we all interact. This is something everyoneshould experience in his or her life, and in coming to Shanghai to teach at MorganRothschild Academy, you are surrounded with this opportunity both at work and in youreveryday life Morgan Rothschild Academy.

帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能,请勿尝试回复!!